Pages

Good Night SMS, Good Night Wishes, Good Night Messages, Good Night Quotes

Hi moon! dim ur light
Hello wind! breeze soft
Hi flower! blossom slowly
Hello earth! spin gently
because my friend is going to sleep....
GUD 9iT..SWEET DREAMS..


Never blame a day in your life.
Good days give you happiness.
Bad days give you experience.
Both are essential in life!
All are Gods blessings!
Good Night…


Saying Good night is not a Formality or Due to free message,
It's the art of Saying that I remember you in "My last minute of the Day "
Good Night.


A bed of clouds for U to sleep,
Diamond stars as ur bed side lamp,
Angels from heaven singing lullabies for U,
May u sleep peacefully, Good night..


On this cold cold night,
in my small small room,
I Look At The Bright Bright Stars in the dark dark sky and dream of ur sweet sweet Smile. Good night.


Tiny stars shining bright,
Its time 4 me 2 say good night,
So close ur eyes N snuggle up tight,
I'm wishing u sweet dreams tonight!


Once the moon winks at u tonight,
I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight.
Hope your day was quite all right N now I bid u a lovely Good Night.


Sun rested in d west.
Birds returned 2 d nest.
Roads r turning quiet.
Moon is glittering bright.
I wish u a sweet & wonderful night.
GOOD NIGHT.......


S M S Not but its me... putting a blanket of love n care on u.
So that U wont' get cold n u wont b feeling loneliness,
have a nice sleep ... sweet dreams... good night


My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do.

I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night