Pages

Love SMS, Love Messages, Love Text SMS, Valentine's Day SMS

You came into my life...
And made it a wonderful world to live in.
You made me feel so special with all that you do and all that you say...
I love You...


I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best luv ever!


Everyone wants to be your sun, but not me.
I want to be your moon so I can light up your darkest moments and nights when your sun isn't around...!!!!


Relationship is not a deal,
Which say I am your & you are mine,
It's a silent promise from both heart,
Which say I am with you...And
I will always support you


Never Thought.....
it would be so hard
staying away from U
i keep thinking of 'us'
Together again!
I Miss U!


I think I love you
more than words can say,
I think I love you
more and more each day.
I think I love you
with all of my heart,
I think I love you
hate when we're apart.
I think I love you
loving you's easy,
I think I love you
though it sounds cheesy.
Thinking all of this
I know I love you.


I have three corners in my heart!
1 for good deeds,
2 for family and
3 for friends,
For you there is no part,
Cause you are my heart!


Tears of EYES are Valuable,
Speech of LIPS are Powerful,
Heart With LOVE is Beautiful
Life with FRIENDS is Most Wonderful... !!


If U ask how much I love U,
I might say, "i can't eXplain"
Because My feelings are So intimate,
but my words are so plain


I Can See You
In My Hands.
Whenever I Join Them To Pray.
Ur Face Is
One Of Those Who Live In
My Heart.
Because Our ReLation Is From
Heart To Heart,
Not
SMS To SMS."
So, Whenever I Don't Message You Don't Think That I Have Forgotten You...
I Remember U Every Time In My Prayers.